Tuesday, May 08, 2007

San Francisco: a hill of a city.

I'm in San Francisco now.

I thought about making a big, non-sequitur list of things I love about the city, like Libby or Becca would do.

Then I thought about taking pictures of myself in triumphant poses by famous city landmarks, like Zack.

I even thought about not posting anything, like Patrick, or about wearing tight pants, like Stanton.

But instead I just decided to post and say that I like San Francisco, and that I want to live here for the rest of my life.

5 comments:

becca said...

what can i say? i'm a list lover.

xaque said...

i was so hoping to see a beautiful picture of you balancing on top of the trans america building.

Thirdmango said...

Hey you just did what I would do. You did it like me.

Brooklyn said...

You took that from a helicopter, didn't you.

jenny said...

Ah fun! San Fran RULES