Saturday, February 02, 2008

lymabean = love.

So, I work for Lymabean. And it's awesome.

I knew the name Lymabean long before I knew what it was, so I assume that it's the same way for other people. Fear not - we're going to get that all straight.

While we're still a few weeks away from the beta launch, we finally have something to show. I spent some time this week, making a demo video, which you can find at lymabean.com. Click on the video link at the bottom and check it out. Go!

There's a bonus, too. You get to see what Lymabean's all about, of course, but the best part is that you get to listen to my voice tell you about it.

6 comments:

becca said...

wow. someone must have solicited you to write this post.

xaque said...

i love you. that site is actually pretty sweet. email me and tell me what your job is there (your duties and whatnot) i am interested to see what you have your hand in. and the tshirt designs for each school is really cool. love.

Emily said...

The video is AWESOME.

My first favorite part was Sam Bendixsen listed in your friends. Talking about bacon. Then I paid better attention to details and watched the whole thing again.

Steve C. said...

Roger....Please the guy with the sixpack off the demo... yikres!

rogeber said...

That's the second mention of the six-pack guy... maybe I should get the picture and take it off. And here I thought it was funny.

Yancy said...

i thought the 6 pack guy was funny.

But what I really thought was funny was when during the beginning of the demo video I saw the song "Book of Life" by Scream Phoenix on a profile! That pretty much made my day!