Monday, August 06, 2007

A Positive Consumer Experience.

Every once in a while I have a Positive Consumer Experience. And I like to share them because I like to reward the company for being awesome.

Today's winner is the online ordering from Old Navy. I've always liked Old Navy, but this was my first time ordering online. I did so because I was getting a pair of shoes, and most of their physical locations don't have shoes.

The problem with ordering shoes online is that you have to guess the size. I guessed 10, and I was wrong. They were too small. So I knew I'd have to ship them back, and it would be this big problem that would cost me more money.

Not so.

Old Navy puts a pre-paid return shipping sticker in the bag with your stuff. But that's not all, oh no. The bag it came in is resealable. You can just put the thing back in the bag, slap the shipping sticker on it, and drop it at UPS. Doesn't cost a cent of shipping. I couldn't believe it. If you want, they'll even send you the new item before you return the old one, and credit you back the cost once they get the old one. Impressive.

They're awesome shoes, too. Wool shoes? Rad.

Mad props to Old Navy for providing today's Positive Consumer Experience. Go buy things from them.

2 comments:

becca said...

yeahhhhhh. i like the shoes.

tyler said...

You make me want to be a better person.