Saturday, February 24, 2007

A call for shirts.

It's time to make the shamrock shirts. If you weren't cool enough to see them the first time, see them here.

If you'd like one, bring me a shirt to print on, and like $5 for materials. I recommend a light-colored shirt, because the dark green will be printed on it (and then the white). Mine is a light green, like in the picture. I think that's the optimal color. Don't get white, though, because white's dumb. And these shirts are going to be awesome.

Deadline is a week from today--March 3rd. If all goes well, I'll be printing them that day. If you don't bring me a shirt, you don't get one, because I'm not making an extra trip to the store to buy you a shirt.

Edit: Girls, you should get girl-cut shirts. If you insist on wearing an unflattering shirt, I can just print on a garbage bag for you, or something.

7 comments:

Krista said...

Either my computer is broken, or you are not so good at the links.

rogeber said...

Whine whine whine.

Also, I fixed it.

Brooklyn said...

Could I get a dark gray garbage bag? I think dark gray tops are sexy.

photogenic said...

Where do you buy light green shirts?

rogeber said...

Perhaps Wal-Mart. Or Target. There's a good chance you could find a light, sage green color.

Krebscout said...

Can I be counted in on this action? I'll drop it off real soon.

rogeber said...

Of course. And 100 points for calling it "action".