Monday, January 22, 2007

For your consideration.

It's getting to be time to screen shirts again.

I've been wanting to do this shirt design for a while, so it's going to be first. But I'm open to suggestions on layout, colors, design, etc. so I'm putting it up here for comment. And if you end up wanting one, I'll just have you bring me a shirt and chip in on the chemicals, and I'll screen it for you.

Without further ado, two drafts (you can click on them to see them giant size):













So far I like the weathered look, but again, I'm up for suggestions. This is going to be my first two-color print--and I like the idea of doing dark green on a lighter green shirt.

Thoughts?

7 comments:

Krista said...

Oh man!

Oh man oh man oh man.

I'm excited.

I also vote for weathered.

LJ said...

Weathered for me, please. They look fantastic.

Emily said...

They do look fantastic.

Petra said...

Holy kissing goodness, I want one. Any chance I could persuade you to please, oh please make one for me?

becca said...

weathered.

Brooklyn said...

Weathered.

libby said...

i like to weather my own shirts, thank-you-very much.