Saturday, January 06, 2007

I thought I wouldn't like this.

You've probably seen this game--Guitar Hero. I played it yesterday, and I was pretty sure I'd hate it. The jist is that it's just like DDR, except that instead of doing things with your feet, you "play" them on this guitar thing. You don't look all that cool when you're playing it, unless you're totally rocking out. But it was really fun.

The cool thing is that you play real songs... good ones, too. Mostly classic rock. Like, I walked in and Mike was playing "Carry On My Wayward Son," by Kansas. It was really cool. I mean, you can play Freebird. Freebird.

I think it was a good match for me, too. I play the guitar. And hand-eye coordination is kind of my thing. But if you get the chance to play it, give it a crack. Even if the other guy playing it looks dorky.

4 comments:

becca said...

haha. i now have a dorky mental image.

find your typo.

rogeber said...

I like spelling it with a J. Because I like being wrong.

LJ said...

*I* spell it with a J. Also, *I* am never wrong.

libby said...

Oh man. Freebird is a long song. my fingers hurt after playing that one