Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sat on their park bench like bookends.

I've gotta say, I love my 489 group.

Any time you can debate with the emotion and intensity which we did yesterday and still be on speaking terms, you've got something special. And when you can do that to build things up instead of tear things down, you have the potential to do great things.

I've spent all of my academic career (this is year 16 of formal schooling, 17 if you count kindergarten) waiting for the time when group projects would be really productive--when everybody in the group know's what's going on, and has the motivation to do it; simply, a group where everybody brings something to the table. And now, in my last semester, I've finally gotten there.

I think I'd trust any one of these people with my life.

5 comments:

Olympus said...

Leave it to capstone:)

libby said...

The Dream Team

Yancy said...

ah...thanks dude. I have to agree...so long as I don't have to trust my life to Sarah's physical strength to catch me. :)

becca said...

aw...

becca said...

p.s. i hope everyone remembers how i killed laura in an arm wrestle.