Monday, July 16, 2007

Bullet points again.

These aren't all of general interest. Sorry.
  • Last week I touched the Titanium Grand Prix and Interactive Agency of the Year trophies from the Cannes Lions.
  • Yesterday in Sacrament Meeting a guy talked about how he took an Astrology class in college that made him feel closer to God. Pretty sure he meant Astronomy.
  • This was in an email from Jeff, about the Ad Lab: "...and still have a ton of Ad Council work. They tell us we are their largest agency."
  • Saw the Harry Potter movie on Saturday. Bellatrix is awesome. They should do a whole series of movies about her.
  • This is the coolest website ever: www.simpsonizeme.com. You upload a picture of yourself, and it makes you look like you would on The Simpsons.
  • I saw somebody wearing a Goorin hat at work last week.
  • The snogging in the HP movie wasn't as bad as it could have been. That said, there's a billion times more of it in book 6. So I'm sure we'll get an eyeful before these movies are done.
  • We've been piggybacking on somebody's unsecured wireless network and home. Except now they've secured it. Dang.
  • I can not, and will not, live without internet at home. And if that means paying for it, well... so be it.
  • I'm about halfway done with my internship, I think. And the prospect of having to get a real job scares the lights out of me.

2 comments:

becca said...

i took astronomy and it made me feel so angry and it could not have been an inviting atmosphere for the Spirit to dwell.

i like snogging.

xaque said...

that internet thing is why i moved to nyc. i have three "free" networks at my disposal at any given minute. paying is for suckers, and you (you are not a sucker.)